The demonstration application paper should clearly pinpoint the novelty and characteristics of the project, even for readers who are not able to attend the demonstration at the conference.
Submit demo proposals using the following link:
You leave the website of the ITS Congress 2021 and register with
- You will be asked to fill a questionnaire and submit an abstract which describes:
- the technology demonstrated (max 250 words)
- the elements of novelty (max 50 words)
- the live action part (max 250 words)the audience-interactive part (max 250 words)
- the equipment brought by the demonstrator (max 100 words)
- the special needs or equipment required at the place of the demo (max 100 words)
- the short (max. 3 minutes) video demonstrating or pictures of the system/solution
Submissions will be refereed based on technical quality, novelty, live action,
and potential for interaction.
All submissions must be in English.
- Safety is an important boundary condition. The safety of participants, congress visitors and spectators needs to be guaranteed;
- Organisers of demonstrations are obliged to take out sufficient insurance themselves for all risks related to the demonstrations.
- At least one author of each accepted demonstration paper must register for the conference and attend in person to demonstrate the system during the demonstration sessions.
All activities and expenses associated with your demonstration not covered as part of the demonstration fee shall be your organisation’s responsibility.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- All set up, removal and operational costs of the specific demonstration, including rehearsals.
- Cost for electricity, internet access (fixed/Wi-Fi), equipment and other specific needs for the demonstration (tents/marquees, catering, storage etc.)
- Specific security of product and systems and insurance costs.
- Marketing and presentations undertaken by your organisation pertaining to the demonstration.
- Marketing and presentations undertaken by your organisation pertaining to the demonstration
- Insurance. Suppliers of demo’s to provide full coverage insurance
- Costs for regulatory approval
If your organisation is invited to participate in providing a demonstration, upon a successful application, you will have to commit to the stated requirements through an executed agreement.
Submission of an initial proposal will serve as your organisation’s intent to participate. If your application is successful and your organisation is invited to participate, stated requirements will have to be adhered to as stipulated in an executed agreement.
For more information or questions, please contact